SUDRAKER™ II & III Oil Skimmers
- The oil skimmers are designed to be easy to install
- Fit the belt to the skimmer, a very simple procedure
- Cut a hole in the top of your process tank (see specification sheet for size)
- Mount a lip mounting bracket to the side of your process tank.
- Place the skimmer into the hole (or in the bracket)
- Route the skimmer cooling tube to a suitable dry area near the floor
- Connect the supply cable to the correct voltage supply
We are aware that there is never a ‘One size fits all’ solution to every installation.
We offer either free advice to assist you in installing the oil skimmer or we can quote you for a complete installation service in which we take care of all of the mechanical and electrical requirements of the installation.